Dec 5, 2011

Lazy weekend at home :)

Happy Monday!

What a lazy weekend i had, it was wonderful. Im usually off Thurs-Sun, and I almost always have stuff going on. This past weekend, I had nothing to do for the first time in a long time. It was so nice, I was able to take some photographs around the house, spend quality time with Jonah, and work on this blog :)

I love being lazy around the house, especially when the weather outside is gray and cold. It feels good to just do nothing once in a while. I usually feel guilty for just hanging around the house, but honestly, I think everyone needs that once in a while to re charge the batteries. Now my week has started, and I think this past weekend was the last lazy weekend I will have for a looong time!

Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend :)

Photobucket






Dried leaf from my wedding bouquet

Eggs in the sunlight

Jonah trying to drink out of his daddies milk jar



Cutie in his jeans


Story time

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...