Jan 8, 2012

Its 2012! Time for new beginnings, and a fresh start!

I love New Years! I used to love it because it was a night to party hardy, but now that i have gotten older and more mature, I love new years because it always signifys a new beginning and a fresh start. Everyone has things they would like to change after reflecting on the years that have passed, and making a new years resolution to me wasnt about the typical "quitting smoking" and "losing weight". I wanted to make resolutions that were realistic and that i knew I could stick with. So here are my new years resolutions for 2012!

Make a sincere effort to eat better 
♥ Being More active ( taking advantage of my free YMCA membership)
    Update my blog more frequently
♥ Take a picture a day, but not feeling guilty if its more like every couple days!
♥ Letting go of guilt
♥ Standing up for myself 
♥ Not apologizing for who I am
♥ learn to sew! 
♥ Create more


I know the above list appears to be quite long, but these are simple things I would like to change about my life in 2012, but I am refusing to feel guilty if I only accomplish some, or even none. If I at least put in the effort, I will feel great about it!


Id love to hear your new years resolutions / goals!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...